If we are getting ready our luggage ready to travel we must consider all the elements that are considered prohibited baggage on the plane in order to avoid disappointment and have a good trip. What can we take on the plane? What is prohibited luggage on the plane? We’re here to inform you about this topic. Although each airline has its own policy on the baggage elements that it allows and does not allow, within the regulate rules arethe following things.
• It is forbidden to carry items that can be used as weapons including swords, knives, razor blades, ice picks and other sharp element that can be used as a sharp weapon, including firearms. To do so one must declare it when delivering the bags.
• Elements for sports are prohibited such as bows, arrows, lacrosse, golf clubs, pool cues, baseball bats and fishing harpoons.
• The explosives such as dynamite, grenades, fireworks, flamethrowers among other devices with compressed air also prohibited besides the chemical elements as tear gas, bleach and paint.
• It should be noted that in sharp items are included many working tools related to artistic themes that can be sharp such as chisels.
• There are some elements that while not prohibited, airlines are limited in the amount they can take. For example canned food, liquids, sauces and sports supplements among others.
Finally, remember that apart from following our advice it is recommended that you consult the airline chosen on certain items as baggage banned in the plane so that you avoid taking them or declare them in order to not have setbacks in customs controls.