Getting to a hotel and finding a fantastic pool jacuzzi overlooking the Sea of Cortez on the terrace of your room is one of the best things that can happen if you’re traveling in Los Cabos. So it was a great idea to stay in one of the most romantic hotels I visited, Zoetry Casa del Mar, located midway on the road between San Lucas Cabo and San Jose Cabo, Los Cabos. This is an old Mexican resort converted into a luxury hotel in Los Cabos which ensures plenty of privacy and lots of love equally as it is one of the favorite accommodation for newlyweds around the world. This is one of those boutique hotels that are simply perfect and it’s a place where you can enjoy some delicious enchiladas with your feet on the sand, facing the sea and surrounded by candles. It’s just perfect. Magic, I think that would be the word. This fabulous hotel in Los Cabos where I stayed has five things that require special mentioning:
1. Its rooms. Bulgari amenities, spacious and a greatat bed from which you can see the sea.
2. Your private hot tub on your balcony. Not all rooms have a Jacuzzi, but I was really lucky that mine did. Make no mistake, this is a plus.
3. We are in Mexico and it is mandatory to eat well. Of course the cuisine would not be just anything in the Zoetry Casa del Mar, which is why in the Mesquite Beach Club I enjoyed the best shrimp chips and cheese of my life.
4. Romanticism and religion. The dinners by candlelight, the background music, the sound of the waves. All of these are realized here, between breath and sigh to the sea.
5. Searching relaxed dreaming. The wild beauty of the beaches of Los Cabos where bathing is prohibited are the best backdrop for a massage. My experience tells me that betting on the Zoëtry Sueños del Mar for this is the best thing. It involves a complete holistic ritual advocating a complete interior renovation. Just thinking about it, I’m already relaxed.