The island country of the Bahamas is one of the most popular holiday destinations for celebrities because of its proximity to the United States, its tropical weather, and Caribbean feel. Bahamian islands are frequently visited that many celebrities have now owned piece of Caribbean paradise. Still, there is a greater number of Bahamian islands, albeit privately owned, are open for the public to rent.
- Little Deadman’s Cay – the entire island may be rented for two at $1975 a week and $300 for extra person. It is a 9.5 acre island featuring a single beachfront home with total privacy and seclusion, and equipped with solar and wind power, fans, large library and arts supplies. The island is said to be a dwelling of a sailor who married and Indian woman from the mainland.
- Eagle Rock Cay – ideal for intimate family gatherings such as weddings and honeymoons, as well as teambuilding. The home has two bedrooms, and the island has a private dock. The caretaker lives across the sea and is readily available when needed.
- Innocence Island – features a residence with 6 bedrooms and 6 baths, full service kitchen and gym. The island has an airstrip and is available for exclusive rental for $5,000 – $6,500 a night, minimum of two nights.
- Little Whale Cay – is open for up to 12 guests for $10,500 to $20,000 a night, with 5-night minimum stay. It has a private dock and sea plane ramp. Guests can stay at the main residence and two guest houses for a relaxing Caribbean time, surrounded by tranquil waters and colorful gardens.
- Kamalame Cay – is only an hour away from Florida. It offers rooms at $407 a night, and villas at $1,085 – $4,070 a night. This island resort is great for small family gatherings, diving and fishing holidays.
- Over Yonder Cay – accommodates up to 28 guests in its 4 luxury villas, with resident personnel and chefs. This island resort offers a wide range of facilities and amenities to make one’s island vacation truly a memorable one. A super yacht is also available for guests to rent.