Granada is located in the autonomous community of Andalusia and within their main natural attractions related to enthusiasts of water sports such as scuba diving! Here are the main dive centers in Granada:
– Almuñecar Dive Center. Start with this cute dive center which is located on Paseo de Cotobro. Here we can find an exquisite variety of marine species such as sponges, anemones and nudibranchs. The depths reaches 25 meters.
– Dardanus. This is one of the dive center which dates from 1995, and receives weekly a lot of tourists from all over. With depths reaching 35 feet, be ready to discover a framework of beauty and marine life, with a variety of multiple species such as moray eels, breams, crabs, barracuda, amberjack, grouper, stingrays. Prices from 35 euros.
– Scuba-air Granada: ideal for tourists and families, this dive center has a lot of additional services for entertainment. Here we can find an exquisite variety of species of different sizes, coral, barracudas, stingrays, algae, and more. Located at Carretera de Almeria Calahonda, with depths reaching 12 meters.
– Shark Diving Club: this dive center has depths that reach 45 meters, suitable for experienced divers. Located on Avenue of the Geraniums S/N, in Calahonda.
– Aquamarina Dive Center: If you do not have enough experience, we recommend this school of diving, which will offer you all the preparation you need for your first dives. Discover a wide variety of sea urchins, bream, castanets, green fish and red mullet, at depths that reach 10 meters. Located in Urbanización Cambriles beach, bl. Local 7 8 Calle El Puerto.